Monday, 4 January 2010

Dreams

I've said this before, I'm a dreamer, I need to dream and know that all things are possible in order to be happy.

Convincing me that my dreams are unrealistic and can never be realised is the surest way to induce a depression in me. Growing up, I felt suffocated by the overwhelming pressure from the outside world, and that's a major reason why I became rather argumentative early on: I needed to protect myself.

There's a reason why Paulo Coelho remained a favourite writer of mine in the past 10 years.

Quote:
"We must never stop dreaming. Dreams provide nourishment for the soul, just as a meal does for the body. Many times in our lives we see our dreams shattered and our desires frustrated, but we have to continue dreaming. If we don’t, our soul dies".

http://paulocoelhoblog.com/2010/01/03/the-good-fight-3

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP